Witcheye is a big colorful oldschool platform adventure with a unique touchscreen control system that gives unparalleled control over the hero. Swipe to move and touch to stop bouncing off of enemies and dodging hazards in six vibrant worlds. Set off on an adventure as a mildmannered witch who transforms into a flying eyeball of vengeance after a smarmy knight and wizard steal her spell ingredients. You39ll guide her through 50 levels each containing something completely unique: tricky new enemies mysterious new environments and puzzling new secrets. These elements are brought to life with colorful clean pixel art and a lively headbobbing original soundtrack.brbrDesigner Peter Malamud Smith was the cocreator with Charlie Hoey of the viral hit The Great Gatsby For NES and creator of the wellreceived mobile action puzzlers Satellina and Satellina Zero.brbr Unique intuitive controls for a fresh take on a classic gameplay stylebrbr 50 fastpaced levels full of unique elements including over 100 enemies minibosses and bossesbrbr Crisp pixel art visualsbrbr 30 track original soundtrackbrbr Unlockable bonus modes and challenges including a hard mode with fully remixed enemies and levelsbrbr Robust speedrun features including player ghosts and timers with builtin splits
August 28, 2019
4.1 and up
Download Witcheye For PC Windows & Mac
- First, download and install Android App Emulator completely.
- After downloading and setup, open App Emulator.
- Now in App Emulator click on the Search button in the first line on the app emulator home screen.
- Now in the search box, type Witcheye and get the manager on Google Play Search.
- Click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, you will find Witcheye in all apps in Android App Emulator, click to open it.
- Use the right mouse button/click to use this application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to learn about Witcheye and to play it properly
- That’s all.
Download Witcheye for Android and tablet devices
Google Play Store: Download
That’s it guys For the Witcheye For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like Witcheye please follow our blog.