This is a game of character reasoning the standalone version of WerewolfbrbrSuitable for single leisure.brbr5 kinds of identities can be selected 20 avatars can be obtained and 5 3 achievements can be achieved.brbrThe game is divided into two camps.brbrThe Human camp has: Seer Guard and four Civilians.brbrThe Mutant camp has: Werewolve Vampire.brbrInfer the role of everyone through the behavior of other playersbrbrBy action and voting Trying to reduce the numbers of other camp.brbrThe surviving camp victory.
April 8, 2019
4.1 and up
Download Werewolf Stand-alone For PC Windows & Mac
- First, download and install Android App Emulator completely.
- After downloading and setup, open App Emulator.
- Now in App Emulator click on the Search button in the first line on the app emulator home screen.
- Now in the search box, type Werewolf Stand-alone and get the manager on Google Play Search.
- Click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, you will find Werewolf Stand-alone in all apps in Android App Emulator, click to open it.
- Use the right mouse button/click to use this application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to learn about Werewolf Stand-alone and to play it properly
- That’s all.
Werewolf Stand-alone Screenshots
Download Werewolf Stand-alone for Android and tablet devices
Google Play Store: Download
That’s it guys For the Werewolf Stand-alone For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like Werewolf Stand-alone please follow our blog.