VecDroid X is emulator for the good old Vectrex a vector displaybased home video game console from 8239brbrFeaturesbr .vec ROM game filebr optional overlaybr all in one archive file gameoverlaybr vector renderersbrbrInputbr Touchscreenbr Bluetooth Keyboardbr USB Keyboardbr Bluetooth Gamepad HIDbr USB Gamepad not testedbrbrbrDevices reported by user as workingbr Mocute 054br Mobility Lab Apple wireless keyboardbrbrbrContact me at supportwillna.com to report any device tested working or not working brbrbrPlease note VecDroid is based on VecX
February 4, 2020
4.0 and up
Download VecDroid X For PC Windows & Mac
- First, download and install Android App Emulator completely.
- After downloading and setup, open App Emulator.
- Now in App Emulator click on the Search button in the first line on the app emulator home screen.
- Now in the search box, type VecDroid X and get the manager on Google Play Search.
- Click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, you will find VecDroid X in all apps in Android App Emulator, click to open it.
- Use the right mouse button/click to use this application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to learn about VecDroid X and to play it properly
- That’s all.
VecDroid X Screenshots
Download VecDroid X for Android and tablet devices
Google Play Store: Download
That’s it guys For the VecDroid X For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like VecDroid X please follow our blog.