A fullyfeatured V2Ray client supports SOCKS Shadowsocks and VMess proxy protocols with TCPKCPWebSocketHTTPH2QUIC as transport protocols.brbrFeatures:brMultiple inboundoutbound proxies: one V2Ray instance supports in parallel multiple inbound and outbound protocols. Each protocol works independently.brCustomizable routing: incoming traffic can be sent to different outbounds based on routing configuration. It is easy to route traffic by target region or domain.brMultiple protocols: V2Ray supports multiple protocols including Socks HTTP Shadowsocks VMess etc. Each protocol may have its own transport such as TCP mKCP WebSocket etc.brObfuscation: V2Ray has built in obfuscation to hide traffic in TLS and can run in parallel with web servers.brReverse proxy: General support of reverse proxy. Can be used to build tunnels to localhost.brbrProject V: https:www.v2ray.com
July 26, 2019
4.2 and up
Download V2Ray Pro For PC Windows & Mac
- First, download and install Android App Emulator completely.
- After downloading and setup, open App Emulator.
- Now in App Emulator click on the Search button in the first line on the app emulator home screen.
- Now in the search box, type V2Ray Pro and get the manager on Google Play Search.
- Click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, you will find V2Ray Pro in all apps in Android App Emulator, click to open it.
- Use the right mouse button/click to use this application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to learn about V2Ray Pro and to play it properly
- That’s all.
V2Ray Pro Screenshots
Download V2Ray Pro for Android and tablet devices
Google Play Store: Download
That’s it guys For the V2Ray Pro For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like V2Ray Pro please follow our blog.