TrackAhead is a time tracking tool that I Kalle Hallden developed because I wanted to be able to see how much time I had planned to spend on different things in the upcoming week.brbrIf you plan your week in google calendar then in this app you can add categories based on the event colors that are used in google calendar.brAnd then the app will show you a bar chart of how much time you plan to spend on this category of event this week. brYou can also add how much money you will make per hour so that you can then see how much money you will make this week and how much money you will make per day.brbrIf you are like me and like to organise and plan your week to be as productive as possible then this app will give you insight into more of the details regarding your time usage.brIt is also great if you work as a contractorfreelancer and you want to get an overview of how much money you will make per task for the week or the day.
May 17, 2019
4.1 and up
Download TrackAdvance For PC Windows & Mac
- First, download and install Android App Emulator completely.
- After downloading and setup, open App Emulator.
- Now in App Emulator click on the Search button in the first line on the app emulator home screen.
- Now in the search box, type TrackAdvance and get the manager on Google Play Search.
- Click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, you will find TrackAdvance in all apps in Android App Emulator, click to open it.
- Use the right mouse button/click to use this application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to learn about TrackAdvance and to play it properly
- That’s all.
Download TrackAdvance for Android and tablet devices
Google Play Store: Download
That’s it guys For the TrackAdvance For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like TrackAdvance please follow our blog.