A new reverse audio itc application based on real radio static and tuning audio featuring 8 banks of reversed static plus a 9th user controlled static bank which you can adjust on the fly to add in even more static or reduce it.brbrThe app uses random algorithms for sweep rate bank firing as well as random volume as each banks fires. Its easy to use just hit the button and go and adjust the 9th static bank slider if required. You are listening for any words coming from the random noise generated by the banks as the sweep.brbrAs will all apps your results may vary but be patient and practice and you will get results
August 8, 2019
2.1 and up
Download The StaticBox For PC Windows & Mac
- First, download and install Android App Emulator completely.
- After downloading and setup, open App Emulator.
- Now in App Emulator click on the Search button in the first line on the app emulator home screen.
- Now in the search box, type The StaticBox and get the manager on Google Play Search.
- Click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, you will find The StaticBox in all apps in Android App Emulator, click to open it.
- Use the right mouse button/click to use this application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to learn about The StaticBox and to play it properly
- That’s all.
The StaticBox Screenshots
Download The StaticBox for Android and tablet devices
Google Play Store: Download
That’s it guys For the The StaticBox For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like The StaticBox please follow our blog.