Do you like to play classic tetris? Have you tried to play tetris in space?brTry to add falling figures in 3D space check your imagination!brbrThere are two game modes: 2D and 3D.brbrIn 2D mode as in the classic Tetris you need to completely fill the line with the falling figures. When the line is filled completely without spaces the line disappears. The field with falling figures is constantly moving.brbr3D mode Tetris figures do not fall only in the plane but in 3D space. In 3D mode you can control not only the falling figures but also the camera. To control the camera use the blue arrows at the edges of the screen. Task: fill the lines with falling figures. For each complete line points.brDepending on the points scored new levels.
|Updated:||October 7, 2018|
|Requires Android:||4.1 and up|
Download Tetris 3D For PC Windows & Mac
- First, download and install Android App Emulator completely.
- After downloading and setup, open App Emulator.
- Now in App Emulator click on the Search button in the first line on the app emulator home screen.
- Now in the search box, type Tetris 3D and get the manager on Google Play Search.
- Click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, you will find Tetris 3D in all apps in Android App Emulator, click to open it.
- Use the right mouse button/click to use this application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to learn about Tetris 3D and to play it properly
- That’s all.
Tetris 3D Screenshots
Download Tetris 3D for Android and tablet devices
That’s it guys For the Tetris 3D For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like Tetris 3D please follow our blog.