In the Kingdom of Elektropia a king rules with an iron fist combating and destroying a sect of technological wizards who have a massive tower in the middle of the city named Teslagrad.brbrTeslagrad is a 2D puzzleplatformer with action elements where magnetism and other electromagnetic powers are the key to go throughout the game and thereby discover the secrets kept in the long abandoned Tesla Tower. Embark on an adventure as a young boy armed with ancient Teslamancer technology. Forge your path through the Tesla Tower and overcome the huge variety of challenges and enigmas.brbrReleased first on PC with over 16 million copies sold were proud to share with you this experience carefully adapted for mobile devices. brbrMain Features: br Handmade graphics Unique Art Stylebr Innovative gameplay with different mechanics to unlockbr Visual storytelling! No texts just the game and youbr Oldschool boss fights!br One time payment to download Absolutely NO ads and NO inapp paymentsbr Optimized for NVIDIA SHIELD and Android TVbr Support of external controllersbr Haptic and FPS unlock optionsbrbrIf you experience any issue with Teslagrad please contact our customer support at helloplaydigious.com and give us as much information as possible on your problem.
February 11, 2020
5.0 and up
Download Teslagrad For PC Windows & Mac
- First, download and install Android App Emulator completely.
- After downloading and setup, open App Emulator.
- Now in App Emulator click on the Search button in the first line on the app emulator home screen.
- Now in the search box, type Teslagrad and get the manager on Google Play Search.
- Click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, you will find Teslagrad in all apps in Android App Emulator, click to open it.
- Use the right mouse button/click to use this application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to learn about Teslagrad and to play it properly
- That’s all.
Download Teslagrad for Android and tablet devices
Google Play Store: Download
That’s it guys For the Teslagrad For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like Teslagrad please follow our blog.