New in the awardwinning Sumaze! series is Sumaze! Primary a fun educational puzzle game aimed at little mathematicians aged between 4 and 7yearsold. brbrLet your young learners explore and develop independently with our immersive new maths game. There39s no assumed knowledge beyond being able to count to 20 but Sumaze! Primary develops important problemsolving skills and mathematical thinking from a young age.brbrSumaze! Primary levels explore:br Addingbr Taking awaybr Odds amp evensbr Doubling amp halvingbr Finding patternsbr and more!brbrThis is the latest app from MEI and follows on from the awardwinning Sumaze! and Sumaze! 2 aimed at older learners.
January 31, 2020
4.4 and up
Download Sumaze! Primary For PC Windows & Mac
- First, download and install Android App Emulator completely.
- After downloading and setup, open App Emulator.
- Now in App Emulator click on the Search button in the first line on the app emulator home screen.
- Now in the search box, type Sumaze! Primary and get the manager on Google Play Search.
- Click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, you will find Sumaze! Primary in all apps in Android App Emulator, click to open it.
- Use the right mouse button/click to use this application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to learn about Sumaze! Primary and to play it properly
- That’s all.
Sumaze! Primary Screenshots
Download Sumaze! Primary for Android and tablet devices
Google Play Store: Download
That’s it guys For the Sumaze! Primary For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like Sumaze! Primary please follow our blog.