Sudoku also known Number Place is the most popular logic based numberplacement puzzle in the world. Fill the 99 grid with digits so that each column each row and each of the nine 33 subgrids contains all of the digits from 1 to 9 now!brbrSudoku Features:br More than 20000 well posed puzzlesbr 4 perfectly balanced difficulty levelsbr Complete Daily Challenges to collect trophiesbr Turn onoff Notes Pencil mode as you likebr Highlight Duplicates to avoid identical numbers in a row column and subgridbr Intelligent Hints can guide you through the numbers whenever you get stuckbr 2 Input modes: Cell first or Digit firstbr Super smooth interfaces like on papernewspaperbr Unlimited Undo and Eraser to help you get rid of mistakesbr Highlighting of a row column and subgrid related to the selected cell to help you discover patternsbr Automatically saves your game when you get a phone call switch applications or lock the phonebr Day mode and Night modebrbrIf you enjoy Sudoku this is the app for you!
October 10, 2019
4.0 and up
Download Sudoku For PC Windows & Mac
- First, download and install Android App Emulator completely.
- After downloading and setup, open App Emulator.
- Now in App Emulator click on the Search button in the first line on the app emulator home screen.
- Now in the search box, type Sudoku and get the manager on Google Play Search.
- Click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, you will find Sudoku in all apps in Android App Emulator, click to open it.
- Use the right mouse button/click to use this application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to learn about Sudoku and to play it properly
- That’s all.
Download Sudoku for Android and tablet devices
Google Play Store: Download
That’s it guys For the Sudoku For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like Sudoku please follow our blog.