SPACEPLAN is an experimental piece of interaction based partly on a total misunderstanding of Stephen Hawkings A Brief History of Time. Use manual clicks and the passage of time to create and launch potatobased devices and probes from your nondescript satellite orbiting a mysterious planet. Unlock the mysteries of the galaxy or just kill some time in what the astrophysics community is calling the best narrative scifi clicker game of all times.brbrFEATURESbrbr Fifteen starchy items to unlock create and blast into the vacuum of space.brbr Life affirming silly story that will both captivate and help you kill time.brbr Reveal the secrets of five different planets across two different realities.brbr Banging soundtrack as is customary in a narrative scifi clicker game.
May 5, 2017
2.3 and up
Download SPACEPLAN For PC Windows & Mac
- First, download and install Android App Emulator completely.
- After downloading and setup, open App Emulator.
- Now in App Emulator click on the Search button in the first line on the app emulator home screen.
- Now in the search box, type SPACEPLAN and get the manager on Google Play Search.
- Click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, you will find SPACEPLAN in all apps in Android App Emulator, click to open it.
- Use the right mouse button/click to use this application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to learn about SPACEPLAN and to play it properly
- That’s all.
Download SPACEPLAN for Android and tablet devices
Google Play Store: Download
That’s it guys For the SPACEPLAN For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like SPACEPLAN please follow our blog.