Sound Spectrum Analyzer PRO meters sound noise level SPL amplitude in decibels and analyses sound frequency spectrum in real time RTA using FFT. brbrThe analyzer is very easy to use and offers a lot of useful features: high RTA refreshing rate and frequency resolution adjustable sound noise level amplitude scale up to 150 decibels RTA peak hold function flat reference line local peak frequency… brbrSound meter can be recorded on 3 separate channels. User can later compare noise level SPL dB and frequency response charts between the channels.brbrIt also includes a signal tone generator which helps us to meter the frequency response of a sound system. brbrInputoutput can be adjusted to Internal AUX or Bluetooth. However all IO options and combinations do not work on all devices. brbrMeter can be accurately calibrated for each frequency band separately.brbrPRO version without ads and ultimate performance.
Sound Spectrum Analyzer PRO
|Name:||Sound Spectrum Analyzer PRO|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
October 6, 2019
4.1 and up
Download Sound Spectrum Analyzer PRO For PC Windows & Mac
- First, download and install Android App Emulator completely.
- After downloading and setup, open App Emulator.
- Now in App Emulator click on the Search button in the first line on the app emulator home screen.
- Now in the search box, type Sound Spectrum Analyzer PRO and get the manager on Google Play Search.
- Click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, you will find Sound Spectrum Analyzer PRO in all apps in Android App Emulator, click to open it.
- Use the right mouse button/click to use this application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to learn about Sound Spectrum Analyzer PRO and to play it properly
- That’s all.
Sound Spectrum Analyzer PRO Screenshots
Download Sound Spectrum Analyzer PRO for Android and tablet devices
Google Play Store: Download
That’s it guys For the Sound Spectrum Analyzer PRO For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like Sound Spectrum Analyzer PRO please follow our blog.