Are you looking for help with growing closer to God? brbrWe are tempted everyday and those temptations try to pull us away from God. This app is designed to help you deal with your temptations. Have you ever gone to the doctor who prescribed medicine for you to take three times a day to get better? Well in order to be healthy Christians we need to overcome the temptations in our life. The way we do that is by God39s grace and through God39s Word. brbrTo use the app you will select your specific temptations from a list and then set three alarms to go off during the day. One time in the morning one time in the afternoon and one time in the evening. Every time your alarm goes off you will be prompted to read verses from Scripture according to the temptations you have chosen. brbrThe goal is that with practice God39s Word will stick in your head so that when a temptation arises in your life you will be able to overcome it by God39s Word. brbrAll of us deal with temptation and we all need God39s help. I hope you download this app to help you draw closer to God.brbrWe are asking for .99 to help with the growing of the app.
December 16, 2018
5.0 and up
Download Soul Meds For PC Windows & Mac
- First, download and install Android App Emulator completely.
- After downloading and setup, open App Emulator.
- Now in App Emulator click on the Search button in the first line on the app emulator home screen.
- Now in the search box, type Soul Meds and get the manager on Google Play Search.
- Click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, you will find Soul Meds in all apps in Android App Emulator, click to open it.
- Use the right mouse button/click to use this application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to learn about Soul Meds and to play it properly
- That’s all.
Soul Meds Screenshots
Download Soul Meds for Android and tablet devices
Google Play Store: Download
That’s it guys For the Soul Meds For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like Soul Meds please follow our blog.