ShakeAlertLA alerts you that an earthquake has been detected and that you may soon feel shaking. You can also use this app to prepare for an earthquake get details on recent earthquakes and find help after an earthquake. This app is brought to you by Mayor Eric Garcetti and the City of Los Angeles and built on the ShakeAlert system developed by the U.S. Geological Survey.
September 4, 2019
4.4 and up
Download ShakeAlertLA For PC Windows & Mac
- First, download and install Android App Emulator completely.
- After downloading and setup, open App Emulator.
- Now in App Emulator click on the Search button in the first line on the app emulator home screen.
- Now in the search box, type ShakeAlertLA and get the manager on Google Play Search.
- Click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, you will find ShakeAlertLA in all apps in Android App Emulator, click to open it.
- Use the right mouse button/click to use this application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to learn about ShakeAlertLA and to play it properly
- That’s all.
Download ShakeAlertLA for Android and tablet devices
Google Play Store: Download
That’s it guys For the ShakeAlertLA For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like ShakeAlertLA please follow our blog.