Save Our Christmas!brbrbrGebi Firm LLC presents quotSave our Christmasquot swipe action arcade game where you remove obstacles to save your Christmas spirit!!!. This game has no ingame app purchases but we do serve advertisements. Our company plants one actual tree and take care of the tree. Every 100 is generated from our platform applications we plant a tree.brBy downloading and supporting our operation you are contributing back to planet earth. brbrbrbrSave your Christmas spirit with your main star. Protect from all incoming projectiles at a different speed. The game is will be really challenging and rewarding at the same time.brbrbrGame Featuresbrbr One finger controlbr Endless Levelsbr Every level is generated randomly Every level is uniquebr No repetitive gameplaybr 6 different characters br Every character has different physics making the game more unique. br Endless gameplay!br Don39t have a lot of adsbrbrMonthly New contentsbrbr We will upload and upgrade the game every month for your experience!
Save Our Christmas!
|Name:||Save Our Christmas!|
February 6, 2019
4.1 and up
Download Save Our Christmas! For PC Windows & Mac
- First, download and install Android App Emulator completely.
- After downloading and setup, open App Emulator.
- Now in App Emulator click on the Search button in the first line on the app emulator home screen.
- Now in the search box, type Save Our Christmas! and get the manager on Google Play Search.
- Click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, you will find Save Our Christmas! in all apps in Android App Emulator, click to open it.
- Use the right mouse button/click to use this application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to learn about Save Our Christmas! and to play it properly
- That’s all.
Save Our Christmas! Screenshots
Download Save Our Christmas! for Android and tablet devices
Google Play Store: Download
That’s it guys For the Save Our Christmas! For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like Save Our Christmas! please follow our blog.