Welcome to the 2019 SAT Math Wizard app! This app is designed for those studying for the math section of the SAT. You will love this app because it is not a subscription and there are no in app purchases. Download this app for COMPLETE and UNLIMITED access to 500 practice questions for the Math section of the exam. brbrThe app contains questions of a variety of difficulty to mimic the exam. These were written by a subject matter expert and arranged by learning experts to optimize your ability to understand these difficult concepts. The app contains multiple choice questions as well as quotGridInquot questions just like the SAT. This app does not require the internet so you can study anywhere!brbrThe app is simple to use. Each red button on the home page is a topic that you need to know for the exam. Once a button is selected an array of sections will be displayed. Each section contains 10 practice questions. You must answer all 10 questions correctly to pass off that section. Pass off all of the sections to be prepared for the exam.brbrTest your knowledge by taking a random quiz! 10 questions are pulled at random and could be any level of difficulty.
SAT Math Wizard
|Name:||SAT Math Wizard|
August 1, 2019
4.4 and up
Download SAT Math Wizard For PC Windows & Mac
- First, download and install Android App Emulator completely.
- After downloading and setup, open App Emulator.
- Now in App Emulator click on the Search button in the first line on the app emulator home screen.
- Now in the search box, type SAT Math Wizard and get the manager on Google Play Search.
- Click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, you will find SAT Math Wizard in all apps in Android App Emulator, click to open it.
- Use the right mouse button/click to use this application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to learn about SAT Math Wizard and to play it properly
- That’s all.
SAT Math Wizard Screenshots
Download SAT Math Wizard for Android and tablet devices
Google Play Store: Download
That’s it guys For the SAT Math Wizard For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like SAT Math Wizard please follow our blog.