Oh no! It looks like Santa has lost one of his reindeer! It39s now up to you to help navigate him through the night skies and get him back to where he belong!brbrCompete against friends and see who could get the highest score!brbrFor every second you are flying you gain a point. Collecting gifts give you more points. Try to avoid the flying fruit cakes or they will take points away and slow you down! Did your reindeer eat some fruit cake? No problem! Grab yourself a peppermint to get rid of the effects. Peppermints also give you points!
|Updated:||November 26, 2018|
|Requires Android:||4.1 and up|
Download Reindeer Runner For PC Windows & Mac
- First, download and install Android App Emulator completely.
- After downloading and setup, open App Emulator.
- Now in App Emulator click on the Search button in the first line on the app emulator home screen.
- Now in the search box, type Reindeer Runner and get the manager on Google Play Search.
- Click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, you will find Reindeer Runner in all apps in Android App Emulator, click to open it.
- Use the right mouse button/click to use this application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to learn about Reindeer Runner and to play it properly
- That’s all.
Reindeer Runner Screenshots
Download Reindeer Runner for Android and tablet devices
Google Play Store: Download
That’s it guys For the Reindeer Runner For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like Reindeer Runner please follow our blog.