An interactive road novel about love and fate in the tradition of the Russian classics.brbrTrain wheels clickclack monotonously. Two people a man and a woman go back home from the city of the future. They have feelings for each other. They are doomed to part.brbrChange their destiny and help the protagonists confess their love. It wont be simple but every successive attempt will reveal more about the world controlled by Progressprogram about the protagonists background and will unlock additional paths through the conversation.brbrEvery small detail of the dialogue is important: blinking light spikehead outside the window music in the next compartment. Discover the right sequence of these events to finally…brbrAnd it is tempting to say make the protagonists happy. But what is happiness? What sacrifice should be made to find it? Is it possible at all? Answers to such questions may turn out to be unexpected.brbrbrFollow the train on social media:br https:facebook.comProvodnikGbr https:twitter.comprovodnikg
Railways of Love
|Name:||Railways of Love|
February 25, 2019
4.4 and up
Download Railways of Love For PC Windows & Mac
- First, download and install Android App Emulator completely.
- After downloading and setup, open App Emulator.
- Now in App Emulator click on the Search button in the first line on the app emulator home screen.
- Now in the search box, type Railways of Love and get the manager on Google Play Search.
- Click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, you will find Railways of Love in all apps in Android App Emulator, click to open it.
- Use the right mouse button/click to use this application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to learn about Railways of Love and to play it properly
- That’s all.
Railways of Love Screenshots
Download Railways of Love for Android and tablet devices
Google Play Store: Download
That’s it guys For the Railways of Love For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like Railways of Love please follow our blog.