Juggle and shift multiple shapes as they rain down simultaneously. brClassic Mode: clear lines just like Tettris.brStandard Mode: clear squares 6×6 7×7 8×8 etc.brBlack hole Mode: same as standard except shapes are falling from every direction into the black hole.brbrSurprise items are dangerous but if used wisely can give you mondo bonus points.brbrLarger stage many more shapes obstacles and way more fun and challenging.brTettris is just a fidget game compared to Qutros.brbrQutros is also available for PCSteam.
February 19, 2020
4.4 and up
Download Qu-tros For PC Windows & Mac
- First, download and install Android App Emulator completely.
- After downloading and setup, open App Emulator.
- Now in App Emulator click on the Search button in the first line on the app emulator home screen.
- Now in the search box, type Qu-tros and get the manager on Google Play Search.
- Click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, you will find Qu-tros in all apps in Android App Emulator, click to open it.
- Use the right mouse button/click to use this application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to learn about Qu-tros and to play it properly
- That’s all.
Download Qu-tros for Android and tablet devices
Google Play Store: Download
That’s it guys For the Qu-tros For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like Qu-tros please follow our blog.