Playground AR is the next step in physics sandbox with tons of blocks toys and more to create and destroy with no limits.brbrWith AR placing and moving toys is easy and intuitive you can pick them up and throw them around freeze them in place or add joints to connect various game blocks.brbrYou will be able to create your own machines with joints wheels and thrusters or play with the included RC toys.brbrBuild your giant block castle and try to land on it with your RC helicopter.brbrPlay with your friends and see who makes the longest domino course the highest block tower or just enjoy together destroying everything with bombs.brbrVisit your creations from any angle take pictures of them and share with the ingame screenshot tool.brbrImagine create and enjoybrbrYou need ARCore in order to play this game.
Playground AR: Physics Sandbox
|Name:||Playground AR: Physics Sandbox|
December 20, 2018
7.0 and up
Download Playground AR: Physics Sandbox For PC Windows & Mac
- First, download and install Android App Emulator completely.
- After downloading and setup, open App Emulator.
- Now in App Emulator click on the Search button in the first line on the app emulator home screen.
- Now in the search box, type Playground AR: Physics Sandbox and get the manager on Google Play Search.
- Click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, you will find Playground AR: Physics Sandbox in all apps in Android App Emulator, click to open it.
- Use the right mouse button/click to use this application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to learn about Playground AR: Physics Sandbox and to play it properly
- That’s all.
Playground AR: Physics Sandbox Screenshots
Download Playground AR: Physics Sandbox for Android and tablet devices
Google Play Store: Download
That’s it guys For the Playground AR: Physics Sandbox For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like Playground AR: Physics Sandbox please follow our blog.