Free and opensource Persian Calendar with CompassQibla and Athan and Dari Kurdish Azeri Pashto Arabic Gilaki and English support. Supports Gregorian and Islamic calendars support also.brbrWorks with TalkBack accessibility feature of Android also.brbrhttps:github.compersiancalendarDroidPersianCalendarbrbrPlease note that permanent date notification bar can be easily disabled from preference. Also it has a DashClock extension and optional Athan player.
March 6, 2020
4.0.3 and up
Download Persian Calendar For PC Windows & Mac
- First, download and install Android App Emulator completely.
- After downloading and setup, open App Emulator.
- Now in App Emulator click on the Search button in the first line on the app emulator home screen.
- Now in the search box, type Persian Calendar and get the manager on Google Play Search.
- Click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, you will find Persian Calendar in all apps in Android App Emulator, click to open it.
- Use the right mouse button/click to use this application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to learn about Persian Calendar and to play it properly
- That’s all.
Persian Calendar Screenshots
Download Persian Calendar for Android and tablet devices
Google Play Store: Download
That’s it guys For the Persian Calendar For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like Persian Calendar please follow our blog.