Welcome to the OT Wizard app! This app is designed for occupational therapy students studying for their exam. It is centered on the current NBCOT Content Outline for the OTR Examination. This app contains 550 practice questions to help prepare you to pass the exam!brbrThis app is not a subscription. You get UNLIMITED access to this app for just the cost of the download.brbrThe app is simple to use. Each red button on the home page is a topic that you need to know for the exam. Once a button is selected an array of sections will be displayed. Each section contains 10 multiple choice questions. You must answer all 10 questions correctly to pass off that section. Pass off all of the sections to be prepared for the exam.brbrTest your knowledge by taking a random quiz! 10 questions are pulled at random and could be from any task list item.brbrAll rights to the OTR and COTA Content Outlines are owned by National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy Inc. and used here with permission.
January 30, 2019
4.4 and up
Download OT Wizard For PC Windows & Mac
- First, download and install Android App Emulator completely.
- After downloading and setup, open App Emulator.
- Now in App Emulator click on the Search button in the first line on the app emulator home screen.
- Now in the search box, type OT Wizard and get the manager on Google Play Search.
- Click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, you will find OT Wizard in all apps in Android App Emulator, click to open it.
- Use the right mouse button/click to use this application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to learn about OT Wizard and to play it properly
- That’s all.
OT Wizard Screenshots
Download OT Wizard for Android and tablet devices
Google Play Store: Download
That’s it guys For the OT Wizard For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like OT Wizard please follow our blog.