OPUtility is an Android application designed to accompany Teenage Engineering39s OP1 and OPZ synthesizers.brbrThe app features a versatile drum kit utility which allows you to create drum kit patches on the go from samples stored on your Android device. Samples not included.brbrIt also features a backup utility which streams the contents of your OP1 or OPZ directly into a zip archive. You can choose what folders you want in each backup synth drum tape and album bounces config projects and sample packs.brbrCurrently only backing up is supported restore functionality will be available in the future.brbrPlease be aware that this app has been developed independently and has no affiliation with Teenage Engineering.
|Category:||Music & Audio|
January 11, 2019
5.0 and up
Download OP-Utility For PC Windows & Mac
- First, download and install Android App Emulator completely.
- After downloading and setup, open App Emulator.
- Now in App Emulator click on the Search button in the first line on the app emulator home screen.
- Now in the search box, type OP-Utility and get the manager on Google Play Search.
- Click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, you will find OP-Utility in all apps in Android App Emulator, click to open it.
- Use the right mouse button/click to use this application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to learn about OP-Utility and to play it properly
- That’s all.
Download OP-Utility for Android and tablet devices
Google Play Store: Download
That’s it guys For the OP-Utility For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like OP-Utility please follow our blog.