With this app you can use your device easily with only thumb. brbrWhen the function is set thin gesture handles are added to the left right side of the screen. brBy swiping this handle defined functions will be executed. the default function is the Back button which most frequently used.brbrYou can set various functions on horizontal diagonal up diagonal down direction gestures. As you become accustomed to using short gestures you can set up more functions on long gestures.brbrCurrently available functions are as follows and we plan to provide additional function upgrades.brbr Back keybr Home keybr Recent keybr Menu keybr Apps screenbr Previous appbr Forward web browser br Open notification panel br Open quick panel br Screen off br Close appbr Flashlightbr Split screen viewbr Assistance app br Finder searchbr Screenshot br Showhide navigation barbr Floating navigation buttonsbr Pull screen downbr Onehanded modebr Power key menubr Home screen shortcuts br Start application br Task switcher br Quick toolsbrbrbrDepending on the size of hand the thickness of thumb or the shape of the bumper case being used various handle settings are provided to optimize gesture recognition.brbrThe handle will receive user39s touch above the running app. So as long as the gesture recognition is possible it is recommended to set handle to be thin.brbrAnd once you are fully familiar with the use of gestures It is recommended that set max transparency.brbrIn addition when the touch interference is severe with running application such as game you can set App exceptions in Advanced Settings then the gesture handles will not work when the app is running.brbrExperience the convenience of gestures on your phone and tablet with One Hand Operation . brbrThank you.
One Hand Operation +
|Name:||One Hand Operation +|
April 13, 2020
7.0 and up
Download One Hand Operation + For PC Windows & Mac
- First, download and install Android App Emulator completely.
- After downloading and setup, open App Emulator.
- Now in App Emulator click on the Search button in the first line on the app emulator home screen.
- Now in the search box, type One Hand Operation + and get the manager on Google Play Search.
- Click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, you will find One Hand Operation + in all apps in Android App Emulator, click to open it.
- Use the right mouse button/click to use this application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to learn about One Hand Operation + and to play it properly
- That’s all.
One Hand Operation + Screenshots
Download One Hand Operation + for Android and tablet devices
Google Play Store: Download
That’s it guys For the One Hand Operation + For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like One Hand Operation + please follow our blog.