This unique and beautiful app offers an inspirational reading for each day of the Omer. brbrUpdated for 20195779!brTo update from the previous version contact Rabbi Dan Medwin dmedwinccarnet.org.brbrApp Features:br Find Today39s Reading with a tapbr Set a reminder alert to count the Omerbr Bookmark your favorite readings for quick accessbr Add voice and text notes for reflectionbr Mark cards as quotreadquot see if you can reach 100brbrquotDaily contemplation and consideration enable us to focus our attention and heighten our awareness toward the importance and sacred energy of our lives. For fortynine days or seven weeks we take on a discipline and an obligation to mindfully enter the day to be aware of its potential power to matter to make a difference to make it count for something. brbrI offer a set of fortynine cards divided into seven spiritual principles: Decide Discern Choose Hope Imagine Courage and Pray. Each day its own thought each week its own theme to help illuminate your days.brbrWe count and in doing so make an accounting of who we are and who we want to be.quotbr Rabbi Karyn Kedar
Omer: A Counting
|Name:||Omer: A Counting|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
April 17, 2019
4.2 and up
Download Omer: A Counting For PC Windows & Mac
- First, download and install Android App Emulator completely.
- After downloading and setup, open App Emulator.
- Now in App Emulator click on the Search button in the first line on the app emulator home screen.
- Now in the search box, type Omer: A Counting and get the manager on Google Play Search.
- Click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, you will find Omer: A Counting in all apps in Android App Emulator, click to open it.
- Use the right mouse button/click to use this application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to learn about Omer: A Counting and to play it properly
- That’s all.
Omer: A Counting Screenshots
Download Omer: A Counting for Android and tablet devices
Google Play Store: Download
That’s it guys For the Omer: A Counting For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like Omer: A Counting please follow our blog.