A Simple but powerful text editor.brbr Optimized for both Smartphones and Tabletsbr Support for every type of text filesbr Syntax Highlight for HTML XHTML CSS LESS JS PHP PYTHON and many other languagesbr Support for Undo amp Redobr Go To Linebr Line Numbersbr Movable on the SD cardbr The Encoding is AutoDetected but you can also edit itbr Option to wrap the text br Auto save mode to save files as you leave the applicationbr Read only modebr Create files and folders a inside the appbr Search files and foldersbr View the result on a web browserbr Markdown Viewer integrated
November 28, 2018
4.0 and up
Download Notepad For PC Windows & Mac
- First, download and install Android App Emulator completely.
- After downloading and setup, open App Emulator.
- Now in App Emulator click on the Search button in the first line on the app emulator home screen.
- Now in the search box, type Notepad and get the manager on Google Play Search.
- Click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, you will find Notepad in all apps in Android App Emulator, click to open it.
- Use the right mouse button/click to use this application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to learn about Notepad and to play it properly
- That’s all.
Download Notepad for Android and tablet devices
Google Play Store: Download
That’s it guys For the Notepad For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like Notepad please follow our blog.