Noms the Fish is a casual game for Android devices. While it is also fun for adults Noms is focused on being an appropriate game for kids of all ages. It allows for segmented periods of gameplay making it easier for parents to control game time. It also features an ingame currency system that teaches kids how to handle money while still having fun building aquariums. Unlike many other aquarium games Noms the Fish does not use microtransactions. Players are able to add fish to their aquariums simply by playing through the levels. They can then sell the fish to earn money to buy decorations themes and new aquariums. Players avoid larger fish and eat the smaller ones to help Noms grow through a story driven level system. The game also features achievements twenty replayable levels and four customizable aquariums to build.brbruKey Featuresubrbr 20 Unique Levelsbr 95 Achievementsbr 4 Customizable Aquariumsbr Add amp Sell Fishbr Add Move amp Sell Decorationsbr 20 Aquarium Themesbr No microtransactions!br Appropriate for all ages!
Noms the Fish
|Name:||Noms the Fish|
November 8, 2018
4.0 and up
Download Noms the Fish For PC Windows & Mac
- First, download and install Android App Emulator completely.
- After downloading and setup, open App Emulator.
- Now in App Emulator click on the Search button in the first line on the app emulator home screen.
- Now in the search box, type Noms the Fish and get the manager on Google Play Search.
- Click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, you will find Noms the Fish in all apps in Android App Emulator, click to open it.
- Use the right mouse button/click to use this application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to learn about Noms the Fish and to play it properly
- That’s all.
Noms the Fish Screenshots
Download Noms the Fish for Android and tablet devices
Google Play Store: Download
That’s it guys For the Noms the Fish For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like Noms the Fish please follow our blog.