The myBioness mobile application is used in conjunction with the L300 Go Functional Electrical Stimulation System. L300 Go is used to improve the mobility of individuals challenged by foot drop andor knee instability which may occur after an Upper Motor Neuron disease or injury. The user will have control over the stimulation modes of all connected devices as well as the stimulation level audio and vibration feedback. Connected devices can be controlled individually or all together through use of the Universal Controls. The user can also set a daily steps goal and monitor their performance through the Activity graphing screens which also allow for displaying step data and distance data in weeks months and years. This is a helpful tool that supports personal goal setting an important component of the rehabilitation process. brbr Please Note: An L300 Go device is required to utilize and operate the myBioness application. The myBioness mobile application is compatible with External Pulse Generator EPG firmware version 1.53 or later. Android is an open platform with many different variants of Bluetooth technology. Therefore the myBioness mobile application may not work with all Android phones. Please click on the following a hrefhttp:www.google.comurl?qhttp3A2F2FL300Go.com2FresourcesampsaDampsntz1ampusgAFQjCNFPyuXV76l86J1STwyBGpbKVjq1wlinka for a list of phones that have been confirmed or are reported to work. brbrAlso download the free myBioness Lite mobile app and check Bluetooth compatibility prior to purchase.
February 21, 2019
6.0 and up
Download myBioness For PC Windows & Mac
- First, download and install Android App Emulator completely.
- After downloading and setup, open App Emulator.
- Now in App Emulator click on the Search button in the first line on the app emulator home screen.
- Now in the search box, type myBioness and get the manager on Google Play Search.
- Click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, you will find myBioness in all apps in Android App Emulator, click to open it.
- Use the right mouse button/click to use this application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to learn about myBioness and to play it properly
- That’s all.
Download myBioness for Android and tablet devices
Google Play Store: Download
That’s it guys For the myBioness For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like myBioness please follow our blog.