Optima was designed by Hermann Zapf and is his most successful typeface. In 1950 Zapf made his first sketches while visiting the Santa Croce church in Florence. He sketched letters from grave plates that had been cut about 1530 and as he had no other paper with him at the time the sketches were done on two 1000 lire bank notes. These letters from the floor of the church inspired Optima a typeface that is classically roman in proportion and character but without serifs. The letterforms were designed in the proportions of the Golden Ratio. In 1952 after careful legibility testing the first drawings were finished. brbrThe type was cut by the famous punchcutter August Rosenberger at the D. Stempel AG type foundry in Frankfurt. Optima was produced in matrices for the Linotype typesetting machines and released in 1958. With the clear simple elegance of its sans serif forms and the warmly human touches of its tapering stems this family has proved popular around the world. In 2002 when it was finally possible to produce digital alphabets without technical limitations and compromises and more than 50 years after the first sketches an expansion and redesign of the Optima family was completed and released as Optima nova. brbrHermann Zapf and Japanese type designer Akira Kobayashi collaborated on the project which included reworking of the existing weights and the addition of several new weights for a total of 40 fonts. Small caps Old style Figures light heavy and condensed fonts have been added. The original Optima was never manufactured with a real italic only an oblique version of the roman. Optima nova has a complete range of beautifully designed real italics the new italic forms of the e f and g are especially notable.brbrSupported devices: Samsung Galaxy devices.brbrPlease check the following before you purchase: Go to Settings gt Display and check if you see Font or Font Style in the menu. If not this means your device doesnt support FlipFont.
MT Optima nova® Pro Light Latin FlipFont
|Name:||MT Optima nova® Pro Light Latin FlipFont|
August 7, 2019
Download MT Optima nova® Pro Light Latin FlipFont For PC Windows & Mac
- First, download and install Android App Emulator completely.
- After downloading and setup, open App Emulator.
- Now in App Emulator click on the Search button in the first line on the app emulator home screen.
- Now in the search box, type MT Optima nova® Pro Light Latin FlipFont and get the manager on Google Play Search.
- Click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, you will find MT Optima nova® Pro Light Latin FlipFont in all apps in Android App Emulator, click to open it.
- Use the right mouse button/click to use this application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to learn about MT Optima nova® Pro Light Latin FlipFont and to play it properly
- That’s all.
MT Optima nova® Pro Light Latin FlipFont Screenshots
Download MT Optima nova® Pro Light Latin FlipFont for Android and tablet devices
Google Play Store: Download
That’s it guys For the MT Optima nova® Pro Light Latin FlipFont For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like MT Optima nova® Pro Light Latin FlipFont please follow our blog.