Everything about iOS is designed to be easy. That includes switching to it. With just a few steps you can migrate your content automatically and securely from your Android device with the Move to iOS app. No need to save your stuff elsewhere before switching from Android. The Move to iOS app securely transfers all kinds of content for you:brbrContactsbrMessage historybrCamera photos and videosbrWeb bookmarksbrMail accountsbrCalendarsbrbrWhen you choose to migrate your data your new iPhone or iPad will create a private WiFi network and find your nearby Android device running Move to iOS. After you enter a security code it will begin transferring your content and put it in the right places. Just like that. Once your content has been transferred youre ready to get going. iOS will also set up your default mail account. Thats it you can start using your new iPhone or iPad and experiencing its endless possibilities. Enjoy.brbrMove to iOS is supported on all phones and tablets running Android 4.0 and later.
Move to iOS
|Name:||Move to iOS|
October 14, 2019
4.3 and up
Download Move to iOS For PC Windows & Mac
- First, download and install Android App Emulator completely.
- After downloading and setup, open App Emulator.
- Now in App Emulator click on the Search button in the first line on the app emulator home screen.
- Now in the search box, type Move to iOS and get the manager on Google Play Search.
- Click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, you will find Move to iOS in all apps in Android App Emulator, click to open it.
- Use the right mouse button/click to use this application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to learn about Move to iOS and to play it properly
- That’s all.
Move to iOS Screenshots
Download Move to iOS for Android and tablet devices
Google Play Store: Download
That’s it guys For the Move to iOS For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like Move to iOS please follow our blog.