Moment enables you to use your phone in a healthy way giving you back time for the parts of life that matter most.br See how much time youre spending on your phone and which apps youre using most. br Rethink the way you use your phone one day at a time through guided coaching sessions at your own pace.brbrbrThe Highlightsbr Tracks how much you use your phone or tablet automatically.br Keeps track of what apps you use the most automatically.br Trains you with the Coach to use your phone less if thats your goal.br Logs how many times you pick up your phone each day.br Break down each day to see when youre on your device and what apps youre using.br Invisible app. Once you set it up and as long as the app is running in the background you never have to open it again.
Moment – Screen Time Tracker
|Name:||Moment – Screen Time Tracker|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
July 31, 2019
5.0 and up
Download Moment – Screen Time Tracker For PC Windows & Mac
- First, download and install Android App Emulator completely.
- After downloading and setup, open App Emulator.
- Now in App Emulator click on the Search button in the first line on the app emulator home screen.
- Now in the search box, type Moment – Screen Time Tracker and get the manager on Google Play Search.
- Click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, you will find Moment – Screen Time Tracker in all apps in Android App Emulator, click to open it.
- Use the right mouse button/click to use this application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to learn about Moment – Screen Time Tracker and to play it properly
- That’s all.
Moment – Screen Time Tracker Screenshots
Download Moment – Screen Time Tracker for Android and tablet devices
Google Play Store: Download
That’s it guys For the Moment – Screen Time Tracker For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like Moment – Screen Time Tracker please follow our blog.