Fly a spaceship and shoot down asteroids to solve equations! Tap the asteroid with the answer to shoot it down and solve the problem There are two game modes timed and casual. In timed mode you can choose how long you want to play and the facts you want to review if wishing to play addition or multiplication. Casual mode allows you to play at your own pace and try to gain the highest score possible!brbrFLASH CARDS BUT BETTERbrbr Solve addition subtraction multiplication and division equations in an arcade universe.br Play between two exciting game modes timed and casual.br Play at your own pace in casual mode while trying to obtain a high score.br Visit over 20 different galactic environments while enhancing your skills.br Choose specific fact families to practice times tables and addition problems.br No inapp purchases or thirdparty advertising.br Play anywhere! WiFi is not needed.brbrMathonaut is geared toward children with the focus of providing an engaging way to learn basic addition subtraction multiplication tables division and more!brbrIf you have questions or comments please feel free to reach out to me at gamesjaredyork.com
December 22, 2018
4.4 and up
Download Mathonaut For PC Windows & Mac
- First, download and install Android App Emulator completely.
- After downloading and setup, open App Emulator.
- Now in App Emulator click on the Search button in the first line on the app emulator home screen.
- Now in the search box, type Mathonaut and get the manager on Google Play Search.
- Click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, you will find Mathonaut in all apps in Android App Emulator, click to open it.
- Use the right mouse button/click to use this application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to learn about Mathonaut and to play it properly
- That’s all.
Download Mathonaut for Android and tablet devices
Google Play Store: Download
That’s it guys For the Mathonaut For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like Mathonaut please follow our blog.