Martian Math: Subtraction is an Augmented Reality AR game designed to keep kids engaged as they practice their elementarylevel subtraction skills. Using the magic of AR players can place a small digital version of Main Street USA on any realworld surface like a classroom desk or the living room floor and watch as Martian spaceships swoop in and attempt to steal the town39s supplies! Players must quickly answer basic subtraction questions to fend off the invaders! As the player correctly answers questions and earns points new components of Main Street are unlocked. brbrMartian Math: Subtraction is part of a series of AR games designed and developed by Second Avenue Learning. Each game in the Martian Math series covers a separate mathematical operation and features its own environment and unlockable items. The games can be played anywhere with a flat surface: classrooms homes after school clubs restaurants and more!
Martian Math: Subtraction
|Name:||Martian Math: Subtraction|
March 15, 2019
7.0 and up
Download Martian Math: Subtraction For PC Windows & Mac
- First, download and install Android App Emulator completely.
- After downloading and setup, open App Emulator.
- Now in App Emulator click on the Search button in the first line on the app emulator home screen.
- Now in the search box, type Martian Math: Subtraction and get the manager on Google Play Search.
- Click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, you will find Martian Math: Subtraction in all apps in Android App Emulator, click to open it.
- Use the right mouse button/click to use this application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to learn about Martian Math: Subtraction and to play it properly
- That’s all.
Martian Math: Subtraction Screenshots
Download Martian Math: Subtraction for Android and tablet devices
Google Play Store: Download
That’s it guys For the Martian Math: Subtraction For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like Martian Math: Subtraction please follow our blog.