Martian Math: Division is an Augmented Reality AR game designed to keep kids engaged as they practice their elementarylevel division skills. Using the magic of AR players can place a small digital research center scene on any realworld surface like a classroom desk or the living room floor and watch as Martian spaceships swoop in and attempt to steal their secret technology! Players must quickly answer basic addition questions to fend off the invaders! As the player correctly answers questions and earns points new components of the research center are unlocked. brbrMartian Math: Division is part of a series of AR games designed and developed by Second Avenue Learning. Each game in the Martian Math series covers a separate mathematical operation and features its own environment and unlockable items. The games can be played anywhere with a flat surface: classrooms homes after school clubs restaurants and more!
Martian Math: Division
|Name:||Martian Math: Division|
March 15, 2019
7.0 and up
Download Martian Math: Division For PC Windows & Mac
- First, download and install Android App Emulator completely.
- After downloading and setup, open App Emulator.
- Now in App Emulator click on the Search button in the first line on the app emulator home screen.
- Now in the search box, type Martian Math: Division and get the manager on Google Play Search.
- Click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, you will find Martian Math: Division in all apps in Android App Emulator, click to open it.
- Use the right mouse button/click to use this application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to learn about Martian Math: Division and to play it properly
- That’s all.
Martian Math: Division Screenshots
Download Martian Math: Division for Android and tablet devices
Google Play Store: Download
That’s it guys For the Martian Math: Division For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like Martian Math: Division please follow our blog.