With LightSpectrumPro EVO you can measure the color temperature of a light source without having to spend hundreds of dollars on professional devices. LightSpectrumPro EVO has an error of 2 8 compared to existing professional products on the market. in addition to the color temperature measurement in Kelvin LightSpectrumPro EVO allows you to view the color spectrum of the light being examined with a band ranging from 360nm to 800nm. in addition to the spectrum it is possible to display the position of the white point on the CIE 1931 diagram and to apply a filter for wavelengths to display in overlay on the image captured by the cameras which elements reflect a specific frequency and with what intensity.brbr ATTENTION!! brThis application requires highperformance hardware do not install it on dated or less powerful devices the result will be a very poor performance. brWe recommend using multicore devices with at least 2 or more gigabytes of RAM.
March 29, 2020
6.0 and up
Download LightSpectrumPro EVO For PC Windows & Mac
- First, download and install Android App Emulator completely.
- After downloading and setup, open App Emulator.
- Now in App Emulator click on the Search button in the first line on the app emulator home screen.
- Now in the search box, type LightSpectrumPro EVO and get the manager on Google Play Search.
- Click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, you will find LightSpectrumPro EVO in all apps in Android App Emulator, click to open it.
- Use the right mouse button/click to use this application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to learn about LightSpectrumPro EVO and to play it properly
- That’s all.
LightSpectrumPro EVO Screenshots
Download LightSpectrumPro EVO for Android and tablet devices
Google Play Store: Download
That’s it guys For the LightSpectrumPro EVO For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like LightSpectrumPro EVO please follow our blog.