This app performs a math problem. It calculates max dose local anesthesia as listed on manufacturer39s insertanesthesia textsinternet sources. It multiplies a mgkg value by a weight in kg to yield a total amount. It then divides that total amount by a mgmL solution to give the final answer in mL. The data provided are for informational purposes only and should in no way be construed as medical advice. All calculations should be verified by the user for accuracy.
Local Anesthesia Calc
|Name:||Local Anesthesia Calc|
January 23, 2019
4.4 and up
Download Local Anesthesia Calc For PC Windows & Mac
- First, download and install Android App Emulator completely.
- After downloading and setup, open App Emulator.
- Now in App Emulator click on the Search button in the first line on the app emulator home screen.
- Now in the search box, type Local Anesthesia Calc and get the manager on Google Play Search.
- Click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, you will find Local Anesthesia Calc in all apps in Android App Emulator, click to open it.
- Use the right mouse button/click to use this application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to learn about Local Anesthesia Calc and to play it properly
- That’s all.
Local Anesthesia Calc Screenshots
Download Local Anesthesia Calc for Android and tablet devices
Google Play Store: Download
That’s it guys For the Local Anesthesia Calc For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like Local Anesthesia Calc please follow our blog.