With the Kelee meditation KM app you can do this 5minute meditation anywhere with just one tap on your phone. Ron W. Rathbun Founder of Kelee meditation walks you through this practice just as he does individuals from all walks of life.brbrWithin this app there are 5 places to go.brbr1. Listen to the guided 5minute Kelee meditation practice. We recommend to meditate once in the morning and once in the evening for best results.br2. Read the instructions on how to do this meditation based on stillness of mind.br3. Watch a short video on how to do this practice.br4. Contact websites.br5. If you would like further information we provide links to our ebookbooks within the app.brbrNote: This app supports KM but does not teach it. There are links within the app that take you to books that teach a deeper understanding of the Kelee.brbrThe hallmark of Kelee meditation is that things that used to bother you no longer do. A study at UCSD Medical Center shows Kelee meditation decreases stress anxiety and depression.
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
January 5, 2019
4.0.3 and up
Download Kelee® Meditation For PC Windows & Mac
- First, download and install Android App Emulator completely.
- After downloading and setup, open App Emulator.
- Now in App Emulator click on the Search button in the first line on the app emulator home screen.
- Now in the search box, type Kelee® Meditation and get the manager on Google Play Search.
- Click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, you will find Kelee® Meditation in all apps in Android App Emulator, click to open it.
- Use the right mouse button/click to use this application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to learn about Kelee® Meditation and to play it properly
- That’s all.
Kelee® Meditation Screenshots
Download Kelee® Meditation for Android and tablet devices
Google Play Store: Download
That’s it guys For the Kelee® Meditation For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like Kelee® Meditation please follow our blog.