The Guitar Note Trainer is an app to help you learn the notes on the guitar neck one of the most essential skills for progressing guitarists!brbrIt has four training modes Name The Note where you have to name the note shown on the neck Find A Note where you have to find a given note on the neck in all 6 positions Memory Quiz 1 where you have to name a note having been given it39s position and Memory Quiz 2 where you must name all the notes across a given fret a tough one!!.brbrThere are some quotEasyquot options for those just starting out to limit your range of answers.brbrYou also have an audio option to hear the notes as you select them!brbrIf you really need to cheat you can swipe your finger diagonally across the fretboard and all the notes will show for a second :brbrI39m sure you39ll find this app very helpful all you need to add is practice time!brbrBest wishes Justin
JustinGuitar Note Trainer
|Name:||JustinGuitar Note Trainer|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
May 14, 2019
4.3 and up
Download JustinGuitar Note Trainer For PC Windows & Mac
- First, download and install Android App Emulator completely.
- After downloading and setup, open App Emulator.
- Now in App Emulator click on the Search button in the first line on the app emulator home screen.
- Now in the search box, type JustinGuitar Note Trainer and get the manager on Google Play Search.
- Click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, you will find JustinGuitar Note Trainer in all apps in Android App Emulator, click to open it.
- Use the right mouse button/click to use this application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to learn about JustinGuitar Note Trainer and to play it properly
- That’s all.
JustinGuitar Note Trainer Screenshots
Download JustinGuitar Note Trainer for Android and tablet devices
Google Play Store: Download
That’s it guys For the JustinGuitar Note Trainer For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like JustinGuitar Note Trainer please follow our blog.