HTTP Redirection Trace is a web link redirector allows you to see the full path through which the redirected URL passes.brbrAnalyze all the jumps that occur during the redirection of a url extract all data for SEO analysisbrbrFeaturesbr Detection of web redirections 301302303307308br Error detection in url requestbr Obtain the latency of each redirect hopbr Extract the composition of the urlbr View http response headersbr Copy url to clipboardbr Open url in external web browserbr Split view supportbr Support for nonsecure web requests http in Android Pbr Url detection when sharing a link with a web browserbr Android P dark mode amp daynightbr Optimization for oled screensbrbrVersion support:brAndroid KitKat Android Lollipop Android Marshmallow Anroid Nougatbr Android Oreo Android PiebrbrSome uses of HTPP redirect Trace:brbr Check your links after a website migrationbr Monitoring of advertising links and affiliate networks.br Check if a shortened URL points to a dangerous sitebr Analyze and reduce redirecting hopsbr Check that http links redirect to httpsbr Improve user experience: find and correct slow redirections with the time meter
HTTP Redirection Trace
|Name:||HTTP Redirection Trace|
May 3, 2019
4.4 and up
Download HTTP Redirection Trace For PC Windows & Mac
- First, download and install Android App Emulator completely.
- After downloading and setup, open App Emulator.
- Now in App Emulator click on the Search button in the first line on the app emulator home screen.
- Now in the search box, type HTTP Redirection Trace and get the manager on Google Play Search.
- Click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, you will find HTTP Redirection Trace in all apps in Android App Emulator, click to open it.
- Use the right mouse button/click to use this application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to learn about HTTP Redirection Trace and to play it properly
- That’s all.
HTTP Redirection Trace Screenshots
Download HTTP Redirection Trace for Android and tablet devices
Google Play Store: Download
That’s it guys For the HTTP Redirection Trace For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like HTTP Redirection Trace please follow our blog.