Goxel is a 3D editor for voxel art that allows to easily create 3D models made of small cubic blocks voxel volumetric pixel.brbrUsing voxel make it easy to quickly draw complex 3D scenes in an intuitive way.brbrThis is based on the desktop version available for free.brbrFeatures:brbr 24 bits RGB colors.br Unlimited scene size.br Unlimited undo buffer.br Multiple layers support.br Export to many common formats including Magica Voxel obj and glTF.br Marching Cube rendering.br Procedural rendering.br Physically based path tracing.br Support for different material per layer.br Transparent and emission materials.
Goxel Voxel Editor
|Name:||Goxel Voxel Editor|
|Category:||Art & Design|
July 29, 2019
4.1 and up
Download Goxel Voxel Editor For PC Windows & Mac
- First, download and install Android App Emulator completely.
- After downloading and setup, open App Emulator.
- Now in App Emulator click on the Search button in the first line on the app emulator home screen.
- Now in the search box, type Goxel Voxel Editor and get the manager on Google Play Search.
- Click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, you will find Goxel Voxel Editor in all apps in Android App Emulator, click to open it.
- Use the right mouse button/click to use this application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to learn about Goxel Voxel Editor and to play it properly
- That’s all.
Goxel Voxel Editor Screenshots
Download Goxel Voxel Editor for Android and tablet devices
Google Play Store: Download
That’s it guys For the Goxel Voxel Editor For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like Goxel Voxel Editor please follow our blog.