Set up manage and control your Google Home Google Nest and Chromecast devices plus thousands of connected home products like lights cameras thermostats and more all from the Google Home app.brbrOne view of your home.brThe Home tab gives you shortcuts for the things you do most like playing music or dimming the lights when you want to start a movie. Control it all with just a tap and get to the good stuff faster. The Feed tab highlights the most important events in your home all in one place. Here youll also find ways to get more out of your devices and improve your home setup.brbrCreate routines that allow you to turn on lights check the weather play the news and more with one simple command.brbrSee all the active audio and video streams on all your home devices in one place change their volumes skip to the next track or quickly change which speakers theyre playing from.brbrUnderstand whats going on at home with a glance. The Google Home app is designed to show you the status of your home and keep you up to date with what you missed. Check in on your home anytime and see a recap of recent events. You can also get a notification if something important happens while youre away.brbrSet up your Nest Wifi in minutes using the Google Home app. Manage your network from your mobile device. Run speed tests set up a guest network and easily share your WiFi password with family and friends. Decide which devices to prioritize for faster speeds and use parental controls like WiFi pause to manage online time for the kids.brbr Some products and features may not be available in all regions. Compatible devices required.
March 13, 2020
5.0 and up
Download Google Home For PC Windows & Mac
- First, download and install Android App Emulator completely.
- After downloading and setup, open App Emulator.
- Now in App Emulator click on the Search button in the first line on the app emulator home screen.
- Now in the search box, type Google Home and get the manager on Google Play Search.
- Click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, you will find Google Home in all apps in Android App Emulator, click to open it.
- Use the right mouse button/click to use this application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to learn about Google Home and to play it properly
- That’s all.
Google Home Screenshots
Download Google Home for Android and tablet devices
Google Play Store: Download
That’s it guys For the Google Home For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like Google Home please follow our blog.