Classroom is a free service for schools nonprofits and anyone with a personal Google account. Classroom makes it easy for learners and instructors to connectinside and outside of schools. Classroom saves time and paper and makes it easy to create classes distribute assignments communicate and stay organized. brbrThere are many benefits to using Classroom:br Easy to set up Teachers can add students directly or share a code with their class to join. It takes just minutes to set up.br Saves time The simple paperless assignment workflow allows teachers to create review and mark assignments quickly all in one place.br Improves organization Students can see all of their assignments on an assignments page and all class materials e.g. documents photos and videos are automatically filed into folders in Google Drive.br Enhances communication Classroom allows teachers to send announcements and start class discussions instantly. Students can share resources with each other or provide answers to questions on the stream.br Affordable and secure Like the rest of G Suite for Education services Classroom contains no ads never uses your content or student data for advertising purposes and is free.brbrbrPermissions Notice:brCamera: Needed to allow the user to take photos or videos and post them to Classroom.brStorage: Needed to allow the user to attach photos videos and local files to Classroom. It39s also needed to enable offline support.brAccounts: Needed to allow the user to choose which account to use in Classroom.
Varies with device
March 26, 2020
Varies with device
Download Google Classroom For PC Windows & Mac
- First, download and install Android App Emulator completely.
- After downloading and setup, open App Emulator.
- Now in App Emulator click on the Search button in the first line on the app emulator home screen.
- Now in the search box, type Google Classroom and get the manager on Google Play Search.
- Click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, you will find Google Classroom in all apps in Android App Emulator, click to open it.
- Use the right mouse button/click to use this application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to learn about Google Classroom and to play it properly
- That’s all.
Google Classroom Screenshots
Download Google Classroom for Android and tablet devices
Google Play Store: Download
That’s it guys For the Google Classroom For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like Google Classroom please follow our blog.