Out exploring on your snowmobile? Take your own mobile trail assistant for the ride!brbrThe Ontario Federation of Snowmobile Clubs OFSC brings an enhanced version of its web application to your pockets making for a better riding experience than ever. Working both with and WITHOUT mobile data coverage you will be able to enjoy the apps functionalities no matter where you are on the trails.brbrThis mobile app gives you access to the following OFFLINE features anywhere anytime even in areas without cell coverage :brbr See your location on the map through your phones GPS signalbr View nearby restaurants gas stations hotels parking and other servicesbr Access the trails conditions as per the last data connection availablebr See the distance between you and a specific point as the crow fliesbr Easily access a list of curated snow toursbr Quickly save and load itinerariesbrbrGetting back to a zone with mobile data coverage? Enjoy these additional ONLINE features :brbr Keep an eye on updated trail statuses for the best riding experiencebr Easily meet with friends by sharing your position with each other no one else can see your locationbr Plan out an itinerary and share it with your groupbrbrWelcome to the Go Snowmobiling Ontario 20182019! mobile experience and enjoy the ride!brbrNotes:br Continued use of the GPS and location sharing running in the background can significantly increase battery consumption. It is recommended to toggle it off when not needed to improve autonomy.br This purchase allows you to access uptodate OFSC trail information for the 20182019 winter season. A new purchase will be required for the 20192020 season.
Go Snowmobiling Ontario 2018-2019!
|Name:||Go Snowmobiling Ontario 2018-2019!|
|Category:||Maps & Navigation|
April 30, 2019
6.0 and up
Download Go Snowmobiling Ontario 2018-2019! For PC Windows & Mac
- First, download and install Android App Emulator completely.
- After downloading and setup, open App Emulator.
- Now in App Emulator click on the Search button in the first line on the app emulator home screen.
- Now in the search box, type Go Snowmobiling Ontario 2018-2019! and get the manager on Google Play Search.
- Click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, you will find Go Snowmobiling Ontario 2018-2019! in all apps in Android App Emulator, click to open it.
- Use the right mouse button/click to use this application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to learn about Go Snowmobiling Ontario 2018-2019! and to play it properly
- That’s all.
Go Snowmobiling Ontario 2018-2019! Screenshots
Download Go Snowmobiling Ontario 2018-2019! for Android and tablet devices
Google Play Store: Download
That’s it guys For the Go Snowmobiling Ontario 2018-2019! For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like Go Snowmobiling Ontario 2018-2019! please follow our blog.