bFedilab is a multifunctional Android client to access the distributed Fediverse consisting of micro blogging photo sharing and video hosting.bbrbrIt supports:br Mastodon Pleroma Peertube GNU Social Friendica.brbrThe application has advanced features especially for Pleroma and Mastodon:brbr Multiaccounts supportbr Schedule messages from the devicebr Schedule boostsbr Bookmark messagesbr Follow and interact with remote instancesbr Timed mute accountsbr Cross account actions with a long pressbr Translation featurebr Art timelinesbr Video timelinesbrbrIt39s an open source application and the source code is available here: https:framagit.orgtom79fedilab
April 25, 2020
4.4 and up
Download Fedilab For PC Windows & Mac
- First, download and install Android App Emulator completely.
- After downloading and setup, open App Emulator.
- Now in App Emulator click on the Search button in the first line on the app emulator home screen.
- Now in the search box, type Fedilab and get the manager on Google Play Search.
- Click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, you will find Fedilab in all apps in Android App Emulator, click to open it.
- Use the right mouse button/click to use this application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to learn about Fedilab and to play it properly
- That’s all.
Download Fedilab for Android and tablet devices
Google Play Store: Download
That’s it guys For the Fedilab For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like Fedilab please follow our blog.