Farabel is a turnbased strategy game where you start at the end of the story but thats not all. In Farabel the whole gaming experience is turned upsidedown.brbrYou start your adventure with a hero at maximum power. With each jump into the past your character is left slightly weakened as the game become more and more complex. Develop your cleverness your strategic prowess and your inventive capabilities in order to survive!brbr Campaign Mode: Play as Cendor lord of Farabel. Go back in time to save the city in a campaign of 13 epic and challenging battles.br Challenge Mode: Fight a new battle every day and compete with other players in a new season every month.br Classic Mode: Build your own army by purchasing units and war machines. Destroy your enemy as quickly as possible and with the least amount of casualties to become a hero! This game mode allows you to play through a series of different battles. br Defence Mode: Build your own army by purchasing units. In Defence mode you take on an endless army which is impossible to beat. Survive for as long as possible and kill as many enemies as you can to become a hero. br 40 different unitsbr 18 different spells and abilities
December 4, 2018
5.0 and up
Download Farabel For PC Windows & Mac
- First, download and install Android App Emulator completely.
- After downloading and setup, open App Emulator.
- Now in App Emulator click on the Search button in the first line on the app emulator home screen.
- Now in the search box, type Farabel and get the manager on Google Play Search.
- Click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, you will find Farabel in all apps in Android App Emulator, click to open it.
- Use the right mouse button/click to use this application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to learn about Farabel and to play it properly
- That’s all.
Download Farabel for Android and tablet devices
That’s it guys For the Farabel For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like Farabel please follow our blog.