This is dark theme with beautifully crafted icons in all the apps and gradient UI elements such as switches progress bars buttons navigation bar floating action buttons and more.brThere are 5 different backgrounds to choose and 15 different gradient accent combos.brbrbNOTE!b If you own device with hardwarecapacitive navigation buttons you need to apply dark navigation bar variant in Android system overlaybrbrbREAD FIRST! bbrbr Theme works bONLYb with Android Pie and Q Google stock and custom AOSP based ROMsbr You need substratum or substratum lite app from the Play Store to apply the themebr You need to be rootedbrbrbIMPORTANT!b When you open the theme in substratum app you39ll see the drop down menu on top of the overlays. Choose your Android system. There are also some overlays with different variant you39ll need to choose.brbrbHOW TOb apply theme. Select all the overlays press floating action and choose Build amp Update. Wait until the process is over and reboot. Open substratum again go to Manager select all the overlay you previously built press floating action button and choose Enable this time. Enjoy the theme! For updating an overlay you need to Disable it first Build amp Update and finally Enable. There39s no need for reboot except for Android System overlay.brbrbiAfter every update I recommend clean install uninstall all the overlays from substratum Manager reboot and repeat the process like you did first time. Also after updating an app from the Play Store if it force close try first to uninstall overlay for that app and install it again. I recommend to disable autoupdate the apps from the Play Store if you want fully working theme.ibbrbrbWHAT39S THEMEDbbrSystem main Google39s and third party appsbrbrbFor bug reports and support join my Telegram groupbbrit.mellevo3designi
March 16, 2020
7.0 and up
Download FAB For PC Windows & Mac
- First, download and install Android App Emulator completely.
- After downloading and setup, open App Emulator.
- Now in App Emulator click on the Search button in the first line on the app emulator home screen.
- Now in the search box, type FAB and get the manager on Google Play Search.
- Click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, you will find FAB in all apps in Android App Emulator, click to open it.
- Use the right mouse button/click to use this application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to learn about FAB and to play it properly
- That’s all.
Download FAB for Android and tablet devices
Google Play Store: Download
That’s it guys For the FAB For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like FAB please follow our blog.