Extreme Car Driving Simulator is the best car simulator of 2014 thanks to its advanced real physics engine brEver wanted to try a sports car simulator? Now you can drive drift and feel a racing sports car for free! brBe a furious racer on a whole city for you. No need to brake because of traffic or racing other rival vehicles so you can perform illegal stunt actions and run full speed without the police chasing you!brbrDrifting fast and doing burnouts had never been so fun! Burn the asphalt of this open world city!brbrGAME FEATURESbrbrNEW: Mini game checkpoint mode.brNEW: Drive with traffic !!!!!brFull real HUD including revs gear and speed.brABS TC and ESP simulation. You can also turn them off!brExplore a detailed open world environment.brRealistic car damage. Crash your car!brAccurate physics.brControl your car with a steering wheel accelerometer or arrowsbrSeveral different cameras.
Extreme Car Driving Simulator
|Name:||Extreme Car Driving Simulator|
Varies with device
April 15, 2020
4.1 and up
Download Extreme Car Driving Simulator For PC Windows & Mac
- First, download and install Android App Emulator completely.
- After downloading and setup, open App Emulator.
- Now in App Emulator click on the Search button in the first line on the app emulator home screen.
- Now in the search box, type Extreme Car Driving Simulator and get the manager on Google Play Search.
- Click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, you will find Extreme Car Driving Simulator in all apps in Android App Emulator, click to open it.
- Use the right mouse button/click to use this application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to learn about Extreme Car Driving Simulator and to play it properly
- That’s all.
Extreme Car Driving Simulator Screenshots
Download Extreme Car Driving Simulator for Android and tablet devices
Google Play Store: Download
That’s it guys For the Extreme Car Driving Simulator For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like Extreme Car Driving Simulator please follow our blog.