This is a simple and easy to use to do list app that keeps everything in 3 sections: to do completed and overdue. brbrTo create a new task click on the green add button near the bottom of the screen in the to do section.brbrA new screen will pop up with sections for you to fill in the name category due date due time and repetition of this new task.brbrWith each task you create you have the option of categorizing it as a work or life task. I implemented this feature in hopes of helping people balance their lives.brbrYou can also create tasks that repeat daily weekly monthly or yearly. brThese repeating tasks will come back after you complete them so you don39t have to keep creating the same task over and over. This also means that repeating tasks will not be sent to the completed section when you check them off they will simply come back in the to do section with a new due date at the next interval.brbrWhen you are done amp done creating the new task click the large green create button at the bottom. The task will automatically be sorted in order of due time in the to do section.brbrIf you tap on the name of a task there will be a popup showing all the details of that task like: name category exact due date and repetition. From this popup you can also edit or delete the task.brbrYou can sort tasks in to do completed and overdue in ascending or descending order of due timecompletion time depending on what section you are on by tapping the section header again while you are already on it.brbrWhen you are done with a task you can click the checkbox and it will send it to the completed section. If you are done with a task that is already overdue you can go to the overdue section and click the checkbox and it will also send it to the completed section.brbrWhen a task is due the app will show you a notification saying which task is due. If you click on the notification it will open the app.
Done & Done Pro – To Do List, Tasks, Reminders
|Name:||Done & Done Pro – To Do List, Tasks, Reminders|
August 18, 2019
4.1 and up
Download Done & Done Pro – To Do List, Tasks, Reminders For PC Windows & Mac
- First, download and install Android App Emulator completely.
- After downloading and setup, open App Emulator.
- Now in App Emulator click on the Search button in the first line on the app emulator home screen.
- Now in the search box, type Done & Done Pro – To Do List, Tasks, Reminders and get the manager on Google Play Search.
- Click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, you will find Done & Done Pro – To Do List, Tasks, Reminders in all apps in Android App Emulator, click to open it.
- Use the right mouse button/click to use this application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to learn about Done & Done Pro – To Do List, Tasks, Reminders and to play it properly
- That’s all.
Done & Done Pro – To Do List, Tasks, Reminders Screenshots
Download Done & Done Pro – To Do List, Tasks, Reminders for Android and tablet devices
Google Play Store: Download
That’s it guys For the Done & Done Pro – To Do List, Tasks, Reminders For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like Done & Done Pro – To Do List, Tasks, Reminders please follow our blog.