Who carries cash anymore? Use classroom debit cards as part of your classroom economy using your Android device. After having a classroom environment where class money seemed to disappear we created a system that tracks students39 quotmoneyquot using a device and simple individualized quotdebit cardsquot made out of an easy template and bar codes. Looking to digitize your PBIS management system? Want to take your quotclassroom moneyquot to a new level? Give Digital Dollars a try!brbrDigital Dollars allows you to set up one or more classrooms to meet your needs. Student quotaccountsquot are created to keep track of every dollar earned or spent. Here there is a manual feature to add or subtract money as well. In the depositwithdraw features teachers can create buttons attached with specific amounts for behaviors. When a student39s card is scanned the amount is automatically added or deducted from the student39s account. brbrVisit the website www.mrsfortie.weebly.com for resources on implementing this system into your classroom.
September 5, 2019
5.0 and up
Download Digital Dollars For PC Windows & Mac
- First, download and install Android App Emulator completely.
- After downloading and setup, open App Emulator.
- Now in App Emulator click on the Search button in the first line on the app emulator home screen.
- Now in the search box, type Digital Dollars and get the manager on Google Play Search.
- Click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, you will find Digital Dollars in all apps in Android App Emulator, click to open it.
- Use the right mouse button/click to use this application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to learn about Digital Dollars and to play it properly
- That’s all.
Digital Dollars Screenshots
Download Digital Dollars for Android and tablet devices
Google Play Store: Download
That’s it guys For the Digital Dollars For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like Digital Dollars please follow our blog.