My name is Ian McKenzie. I am a man who suffers from schizophrenia. On a daily basis I hear voices in an unknown language. I see these… curious markings everywhere I go. I was the only one who could see them. Until now.brbrThe Curious Markings mobile app creates an interactive experience out of the curious markings that I see. I believe there is more to these markings than just me and I have attempted to craft a way for this to be a communal effort.brbrWill you unravel the story of these curious markings with me?
November 30, 2018
5.0 and up
Download Curious Markings For PC Windows & Mac
- First, download and install Android App Emulator completely.
- After downloading and setup, open App Emulator.
- Now in App Emulator click on the Search button in the first line on the app emulator home screen.
- Now in the search box, type Curious Markings and get the manager on Google Play Search.
- Click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, you will find Curious Markings in all apps in Android App Emulator, click to open it.
- Use the right mouse button/click to use this application.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to learn about Curious Markings and to play it properly
- That’s all.
Curious Markings Screenshots
Download Curious Markings for Android and tablet devices
Google Play Store: Download
That’s it guys For the Curious Markings For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like Curious Markings please follow our blog.